
The Game Plan is a thumbs-up show. Enjoyed it, really!
Vivocity really is a beautiful place after the sun goes down and leave not a single of its tendrils hanging in the sky. Just a pity, though, that this little city is far too brightly lit.
No stars in the sky :( My wish now is to lie down on the lush green grass somewhere, and watch the stars shine.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
How I wonder what you are.
No stars to look at, but I still had a sweet day(:

My Jay.
Heard all of his songs already, most are very nice.
I want the album, but take a look at the hole in my pocket.
:(
---
- Extended curriculum is not too bad.
But I still loathe Math a lot.
Be it Amath or Emath or B-Math, as Mrs Yue calls it.
If I ever get an A in math, I`ll fly to Venus and live there.
- Performance is arriving.
I want it to come but I don`t want it to end.
Singing -
is my Life with a capital L.
---
Hello Kitty, Play with us today.
We'll laugh and sing on this lovely sunny day.
All your friends are waiting for you, ready to run and play.
Everyone will gather round. This is what they'll say:
"When we see your friendly smile, you brighten up our day."
Oh! Hello, Hello Kitty, Hello's your friend.
Your smile is pretty like a flower that's in bloom.
Love is in your heart. It sings a happy tune.
Hello, Hello Kitty. Play with us today.
Shit, I`m in love with Hello Kitty all over again.